“Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” This great saying inspired by the Hamilton musical is printed on a page from a vintage dictionary. Makes a great gift for fans of American history or for theater buffs.
* Size = 8.5″ x 11″ (approximately).
* We recommend using an 11″x14″ or larger frame with a mat that has an 8″x10″ opening.
* Pages come from real dictionaries that are old and are in danger of ending up in a landfill .
* Each print is on a different dictionary page. The images shown here are just samples.
* The prints are placed inside a plastic sleeve with a piece of cardboard for protection. The cardboard and plastic are not part of the product. Please discard or recycle the plastic and the cardboard piece before you attempt to frame it.
* Frames and mats are not included. You only get the dictionary page.